Friday, February 11, 2011

James's Frames

Hello and welcome to my blog.  Most of you will already know me well but for the few that don't
I'll give a brief account of myself. I was born and grew in Alpharetta. Ga. in the area now known
as Windard. The year was 1936.  I attended Milton High school where I met my wife, Myrtice
Riding. We were married in 1957 and have two sons Matt  and Stan. We lived in Alpharetta
until 1991 when we moved to Plant City Fla. with my job for ten years.

My first job was in information processing, IBM punch cards at that time, and I worked the rest of
my working life in the industry.  I worked many years for the John Deere Co. as a computer
operator and operation manger.  Later I worked as a operations manger of IBM computer
main frames  and as a system programmer for three Telephone companies. One near home
in Alpharetta, later in Tampa Fl.

I was in the army from 1958 to 1960. That was a great learning and growing time both Myrtice and
myself. There was now war then and we were station at 6th. army HQ in San Francisco.

Myrtice and I now live in Ball Ground, Ga. with our dog Toby who you will, no doubt, see later.    

No comments:

Post a Comment