Thursday, February 17, 2011

Views into our life in Florida

  I need to explain that I am learning to create a log as I create this one.
I an making some obvious mistakes along the way. I am a world famous
poor speller and a poor typist.  Photos are slow to load and sometimes
appear out of sequence or side ways. I am learning slowly and
maybe, someday, I can help you write you own.

This blog is supported by Goggle and is FREE.

The following photos are random shots of our life in Florida and
some cruse views.






  These shots are from Disney world.


  This is Epcot at just after sunset. I did not have a tripod, used the top of a trash can.



    My 1993  MX5 next to building painting in Plant City,Fla.


  Myrtice at home Christmas


 Me ready for work.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment